Supervisor Customer Service
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
South Bend, IN
Lead Customer Service Representatives to consistently maintain superior service to our customers. Areas of focus include timeliness, accuracy of information, and adherence to core service values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and train CSRs and their respective roles. Communicate objectives and review progress throughout the year.
- Conduct yearly performance appraisals in accordance with Human Resources timeline. If necessary, implement performance improvement plans for employees with below target performance.
- Establish annual goals for employees to support departmental goals.
- Review and approve timecards and time management for employees.
- Provide service value reviews for CSRs based on call and email interaction.
- Assist with implementing process improvements to improve productivity.
- Assist with monitoring service metrics throughout the day – be available to help in queues.
- Handle incoming calls from TMs, DMs, distributors, agents, warehouse and plant production personnel.
- Be the next step of escalation if needed.
- Provide timely, value -added solutions to service issues.
- Provide reliable, prompt and courteous communications to internal and external customers.
- Provide mid-month and monthly metrics to Director.
- Communicate any obstacles and suggestions for how to overcome to Director.
- Route and provide approval based on signature matrix for credits/debits and returns.
- Assist with identifying and transitioning tasks as needed.
- Perform other related duties necessary to accomplish job objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years prior management experience
- CRM experience preferred
- Mid-level excel skills required
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.