Shipper #2 - Mayville, WI
Location: Mayville, Wisconsin
Job Type: Not Specified
Gleason Reel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the production of industrial duty products for cable & hose management, mobile electrification and industrial workplace solutions. In February of 1996, Gleason Reel was acquired by Hubbell Inc., and became part of the Hubbell Electrical Systems Group. Along with Hubbell standards, our world-renowned brand names include: Gleason® Reels, Festoons and Conductor Bars, PowerTrak® Cable Carriers, as well as Qualtech® Document Stands which are sold under Hubbell Workplace Solutions® division.
600 South Clark Street
Mayville WI 53050
Perform a variety of routine functions to package, crate and prepare products for shipment. Will have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to advance to the Shipper #1 classification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspects product before shipment against shipping order.
- Package or crate products in specified packaging, and properly label according to customer requirements.
- Responsible to keep the work area neat and clean.
- Follow all safety rules.
Skills and Experience
- Must be able to use power tools, i.e. saws, nailers and measuring equipment.
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent standing and bending, as well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 30 lbs. frequently.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions and inspect parts.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.