Supply Chain Planner (Hubbell Site Flexible) - Shelton, CT
Location: Hamilton, Shelton, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
The Supply Chain Planner will report to the Planning Manager, and is responsible for Finished Goods planning in SAP. In this role you will work with internal and external suppliers to ensure product is available when needed and ensure that proper line fill metrics are met. This role acts as a liaison between suppliers, customer service, sourcing, and marketing. Strong communication and analytical skills with a focus on customer service and inventory management objectives are critical in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate Purchase Order requirements/priorities to internal suppliers.
- Achieve key performance metrics including fill rate, DOH, on-time delivery, safety stock shortfall, ETP, and E&O.
- Monitor and suggest modifications to planning parameters as changes in business dictate in order to achieve service and inventory objectives. Detect, communicate, and resolve issues with master data that affects the planning of PFR products.
- Review and communicate weekly exception management with suppliers for expedites, past due PO’s, and cancellations.
- Effectively communicate with internal suppliers in regards to on-time compliance, freight/routing guides, delivery, and quality reconciliations.
- Generate and communicate weekly/monthly reports and data analysis including backorders, scorecards, lead time analysis and power BI supplier requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Planning Manager.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Analytical abilities and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Experience with SAP and PowerBI strongly preferred.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.