Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Responsible for performing prompt diagnosis and cost-effective repairs to machinery and production systems such as CNC lathes and millers, conventional machining equipment, automated production lines, and stamping presses.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Diagnoses the source of equipment problems by observing equipment operation and employing trouble-shooting methods.
- Dismantles equipment to gain access and identifies the replacement parts needed to restore proper operation. Initiates material requests for parts.
- Initiates material requests for parts.
- Examines dimensions, wear, and condition of parts to determine their usability. This includes the use of measurement equipment such as verniers, calipers and electrical test equipment.
- Repairs and replaces defective parts. Includes the use of measurement tools such as calipers; electrical test equipment; metal working equipment such as a lathe, drill press, grinder; and other metalworking and hand tools.
- Makes adjustments to equipment systems and controls to restore proper operation.
- Starts equipment to test its performance and the success of repairs.
- Performs general facility maintenance including heating, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and so on.
- Required to be trained in proper handling of hazardous waste in accordance with 40 CFR 265.16. Due to the various waste generated within Burndy. Must take part in documented annual reviews of Hazardous Waste regulations.
Skills and Experience
- Two to four years related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in these maintenance areas: mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, building infrastructure (compressed air, boilers and heating, water, electrical, fire systems), and basic computer and trouble-shooting skills.
- A higher level of experience or certifications will be considered for a higher level position.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.