Maintenance Mechanic B (1st shift) - Rocky Mount, NC
Location: Rocky Mount
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
546 English Road
Rocky Mount NC 27804
*This climate is not controlled*
1st shift - Monday - Friday from 7am - 3:30pm
$27.00 per hour
$1,000.00 retention bonus at 100 days employment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs preventive maintenance on machines
- Operate all associated equipment of the production process
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Keep molds and injection machines clean
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance
- Accomplish other job related functions as assigned to include assisting Process Technicians or Molding Supervisors
- Be able to work at heights up to approximately 50 feet
- Maintain fluid collection or distribution
Skills and Experience
Ability to: Read and interpret blueprints
Experience: Must have 3-5 years or more experience in industrial maintenance, hydraulics, welding, electrical or electro-mechanical. Emphasis will be placed on industrial maintenance mechanics experience.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.