Senior Inventory Analyst - Reading, PA
Job Type: Not Specified
GAI-Tronics® owned by Hubbell Incorporated, is the world’s largest company focused on the communication needs of the world’s industrial markets. Founded in 1946, GAI-TRONICS earliest products set the industry standard for durability and reliability. While maintaining our commitment to the principles of quality and customer service, today’s GAI-Tronics aggressively applies leading edge technology to address the world’s most challenging communication needs, and is backed by stability, reputation, and financial strength of Hubbell Incorporated, a worldwide leader in electrical and electronic products. Standing behind all those accomplishments are our people. It's this talent that we consider to be our company's greatest asset.
The Senior Inventory Analyst is responsible for management of the cycle counting program within the plant. This position will direct daily cycle counts, report monthly accuracy reports to management, maintain inventory policies and procedures, and supervise the cycle counter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage cycle counter and daily counts
- Reconciliation of count variances noted between the perpetual and actual count records; this will include but not be limited to determining the root causes of deviations
- Maintain and publish cycle count accuracy reporting to stakeholders and management team
- Track and report location and zero bin audits
- Perform weekly control counts on materials to help determine root cause analysis of discrepancies
- Coordinate and follow up on efforts to define, set and maintain system parameters including the addition of codes for inactive and zero on hand items, set ABC classification codes, and enter count frequencies
- Identify improvements necessary for the successful sustainment of the cycle counting program
- Perform annual physical inventories on inventory/plants that are not cycle count certified
- Maintain procedures and determined roles and responsibilities that will result in continued compliance Hubbell policies and procedures
- Perform audits of 3rd party vendors holding Hubbell stock
- Manage the internal scrap process including approvals and disposal
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years hands on experience in a warehouse distribution environment to perform cycle counts and variance analysis is a plus
- Experience (Intermediate to Advanced) with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience working in an ERP system (Experience with SAP and/or multiple areas of a system is a plus)
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
3030 Kutztown Road
Reading, PA 19605
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.