Location: Archdale, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Industrial Controls
4301 Cheyenne Drive
Archdale, NC 27263
The Return Material Authorization Coordinator will provide superior customer service to OEM customers assigned . This position will review RMA's as received by Sales Representatives, and investigated in efforts to determine how the RMA will be resolved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Request pictures from sales reps to verify product being sent back is in original packaging and not damaged condition.
- Release RMA from hold, issue return sales order, and contact sales rep via email to provide shipping instructions for return.
- Determine if product can be returned as a distributor return within their dollar percentage allowed to be returned without a restocking fee. Keep a spreadsheet of returns for each preferred distributor.
- Work directly with warehouse processing the returns for inspection/repair to update the return and repair order in SAP.
- Work with warehouse that is receiving the returns to help them know what product is being shipped, quantities and part numbers.
- Work with product management and quality on product that is being returned for freight damage to determine if product can be repaired.
- Lead a weekly meeting with product line manager and quality to discuss freight damaged product.
- Release weekly Grainger orders that come in on block. Update part numbers and pricing as needed when processed with wrong information.
- Review all open orders throughout the week to determine what warehouse has stock for product. Update each order to warehouse that has stock and drop the order to ship.
- When working to ship from a different warehouse, if the part has been partial shipped, update the current line item, create a new line item and verify the pricing is correct.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years of customer service experience required.
- 2 - 3 years of SAP experience required.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize amount competing tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite - especially Excel.
- The ability to work with title to no supervision in delivering high quality work and capable of collaboration with cross-functional teams as needed.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.