Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
St. Louis, MO
Hubbell is seeking a motivated, full-time Benefits Analyst to join its Human Resources Benefits Service Team. The Analyst will support the day-to-day operations of the organization's employee benefits programs, including health and wellbeing and leave programs. The role offers a hybrid work schedule and will be located in Shelton, CT (preferred), Greenville, SC or St. Louis, MO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day contact for Benefits Administration vendor. Support processing of benefits enrollments, changes, and terminations for all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Provide superb customer service support, resolving benefits inquiries from employees, HR Business Partners, and vendors in a timely manner.
- Serve as an employee advocate for the resolution of escalated benefit questions and issues.
- Act as a liaison between the HR and Payroll teams to resolve issues and communicate changes to employee pay resulting from benefit change events such as open enrollment, employee qualifying events and new hire elections.
- Gather employee data, process benefits invoices, and perform monthly billing, chargeback, and enrollment audits.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for benefits processes.
- Support the annual open enrollment process, including scheduling training events, developing communication materials, tracking, and implementing changes, and partnering with benefits broker, carriers, and HR Business Partners, as needed.
- Work with team leaders to support benefit communication strategy and develop benefits communications and promotional materials.
- Provide benefits reporting and analytics when requested.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex problems and maintain confidentiality of HR work.
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Impeccable customer service skills, ability to build relationships with internal customers and outside vendors.
- Self-starter, able to work independently to resolve problems and implement new initiatives in support of team goals.
- Stays current on practices and trends in employee benefits and wellness.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills preferred including the ability to format data for imports, sorting, summarizing and VLOOKUP formulas.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.