Distribution Center Supervisor - Londonderry, NH
Location: Goffstown, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
7 Aviation Park Drive
Supervises & coordinates shift activities, including the assignment of Associates to Receiving, Picking, Packing, and Shipping functions. Maintains a safe and orderly work environment. Assist in areas where required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hold pre-shift meetings with previous shift Group Leader and organize plan.
- Direct associates to work stations as needed.
- Monitor, track, and report attendance issues.
- Responsible in part for training & development of Associates including procedures and equipment.
- Run daily reports as required.
- Review production standards and rates with team and individually.
- Hold Toolbox Safety Meetings and participate in Safety Campaigns.
- Assist in appraising the performance and disciplinary review of Associates.
- Assist with yearly Physical Inventory.
- Observes safety & security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment & materials properly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of high school or trade school experience or some college with 2- 5 plus years of work experience
- Strong basic mathematical skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational & analytical skills.
- A minimum of two years of experience in counting physical product, conducting inventory audits, discrepancy resolution and record keeping.
- One to two years of experience with factory and DC practices and operations.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently & multitask, self-motivated and be a team player.
- Ability to use material handling equipment; picking truck and side loader as well as pallet jack and forklift.
- Demonstrated knowledge with SAP and general computer skills.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.