Operations Manager - Littleton NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
This role is responsible for the overall production of the facility and directly manages the first line supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assures the most effective management of all work centers, processes and personnel involved with the manufacture of Connectors.
- Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees while maximizing process flexibility through cross training.
- Reviews production costs and suggests production and inventory control profiles to maintain and enhance profitable operation of team.
- Monitors production quality and ensures compliance to standards. Actively pursues an environment that promotes quality excellence.
- Contributes relevant metrics for daily / weekly team review. Continuously reviews and redefines metrics to maximize group performance.
- Stays abreast of Lean manufacturing principles and adopts right sized solutions for manufacturing flow
Skills and Experience
A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years related manufacturing or power generation experience is required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.