Robotic Machine Operator - Broken Arrow, OK (2nd Shift)
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring two Robot Welder Operators to join our growing team!
This role is responsible for programming, preparation, operation, welding, and weld finishing operations on 6-axis robots to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction. Scope includes welding and material handling robots.
Duties and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setup robot on job orders for First Article Inspection
- Perform basic fixture and machine maintenance and generate maintenance work orders as appropriate
- Maintain consumable inventory for robot cells and write purchase requisitions as needed
- Troubleshoot robot downtime
- Work with supervision, engineering, and the lean resource to drive continuous improvement ideas through the robot cells
- Use point to point and/or work objects to program robots. Generate new part programs, cut and paste similar part programs and complete program touchups. Conduct new part prototype run offs in conjunction with the Quality team.
- Operate the robots and meet production rates when covering for absences or when other programming or troubleshooting work is complete
- Train robot operators on setup and operation of the robotic equipment
- Achieve weld certifications as required by customers and train other operators to achieve the same
- Must be Quality minded to produce product to engineering specifications
- Measure parts using tape measures, calipers, etc.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in programming 6-axis robotic equipment
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to read, write, and follow instructions, and work independently with little guidance
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend and lift heavy materials not to exceed 35 LBS
- Ability to operate computers and relevant software
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!