Director, IT Sales and Service
Location: Aiken, South Carolina, Avon, Connecticut, Columbia, South Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, Huntington, Manchester, New Hampshire, Shelton, Connecticut, Solon, Ohio, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
This position is responsible for championing and enabling technology solutions that improve Hubbell’s ability to serve our customers. This role will require the building of strong relationships with business stakeholders and IT leadership to develop a technology vision and strategy for CRM solutions, focusing on business outcomes tracked via key performance indicators.
The leader in this role will lead a global team in developing a multi-year plan and roadmap, intake and demand management/prioritization, release management, and change management for Salesforce and related systems. This includes maintenance planning, portfolio planning, impact assessment, and ROI assessment.
- Work closely with and assist commercial and service executive leaders to translate high-level company vision and strategy into actionable product vision and plans.
- Lead and develop a mix of onshore and offshore resources responsible for defining and delivering Salesforce solutions for new product features on both Service and Sales Cloud.
- Identify solutions, prioritize the product roadmap and delivery commitments through close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Foster a product culture by establishing best practices around discovery, prototyping, continuous and rapid testing and learning, with a relentless focus on delivering customer value.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders and executive leadership
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and execute the Salesforce product roadmap through collaboration and strong relationships with key business stakeholders to enable and accelerate overall business objectives.
- Develop a high performing team that meets the business demand with innovative solutions and exceed time to market for capabilities.
- Led team in prioritizing deliverables to ensure they are providing maximum impact to the business and take responsibility to ensure achieved within scope and hitting milestones.
- Drive execution control and overall project delivery and own project operating mechanisms
- Lead communication with business stakeholders ensuring that effective communication occurs related to service delivery and project delivery
- Act as a bridge between IT and the business while leveraging influence at multiple levels of the organization in order to realize business outcomes
- Understand the industry – trends, competition, future direction
Skills and Experience
- Four-year college degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management or a related field or work equivalent work experience
- 15+ years of experience in technical project execution/leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects (Salesforce experience preferred)
- 10+ years of CRM (Salesforce preferred) implementation experience
- Full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,
- Experience managing at onshore and offshore teams
- Extensive experience leading agile teams and agile sdlc
- Experience with DevOps support for continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.