Job Type: Not Specified
PCX Corporation is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to become a part of our rapidly growing company servicing the Data Center, Commercial Construction, and Renewable Energy markets. This position will be based in Clayton, North Carolina.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing integrated electrical and mechanical systems, in compliance with the NEC (National Electric Code) and U. L. requirements.
- Must have a proven track record in managing multiple concurrent projects, in an independent environment.
- Must be able to develop cost effective designs utilizing Solidworks 3D solid modeling, or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of electrical equipment integration and mechanical design from both a structural standpoint and sheet metal fabrication.
- Frequent interface with customers, associates, and suppliers are required, so excellent communication skills are essential.
Skills and Experience
- BSME, Technical Degree, or Commensurate Design Experience
- 2-5 years’ work experience in a Design engineering
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical blueprints and specifications
- Must be proficient in Solidworks or Equivalent
- Experience in the integration of electrical and mechanical systems for custom applications
- Design experience as it relates to commercial MEP construction
- Design experience of fabricated sheet metal products
- Experience in ISO9001:2015 and ERP operating environment
- Good working knowledge of NEC, UL, and ETL for both low and medium voltage applications
- Working Knowledge of ASCE Standards
- Strong interpersonal skills for developing and functioning in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
33 Pony Farm Road
Clayton, NC 27520
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.