National Accounts Manager (Civil Construction) - Remote
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Remote position with travel around 60% of the time
The primary focus of this position is growth and development of key verticals, market segments/channels of opportunity, and national accounts within the deep foundations/piling market throughout the US and Canada. This position will require coordination with the current distributor network, working with key end users and specifiers (including Structural, Electrical, and Geotechnical Engineers) and identifying new accounts and continued opportunities for growth within various opportunity market segments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet/exceed overall quota while driving Hubbell Power Systems market share growth in target markets and segments
- Identify and develop account relations
- Analyze deep foundation and other verticals/markets for new business opportunities
- Assist Hubbell Power Systems in establishing key market and account strategies for the deep foundation/piling market
- Maximize product approvals and acceptance at key accounts
- Collaboration with both internal Hubbell team and external stakeholders as needed
- Maintain important relationships with industry specifiers and regulatory agencies
- Develop and execute APR and account plans
- Travel ~60%
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree; Civil Engineering or MBA highly preferred
- 5+ year Field Sales experience; Geo-technical Construction or related industry highly preferred
- Extensive experience in sales/account development and management
- Industry knowledge, personal contacts in the industry
- Professional background in Sales and Marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of applications
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.