Location: Kent, Washington
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Purpose: To assist in the warehouse operations including stocking, counting and staging materials to ensure the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of inventory.
- Assist in the efficient receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of inventory.
- Assist in the maintenance of warehouse and labor management systems and be involved in operating the automated store and retrieval systems.
- Work with Warehouse and Field Supervisors to ensure warehouse standards are met.
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition and ensure security of the building and stock.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in warehouse environment, including the loading and unloading of materials, stocking, counting and staging.
- Forklift certified. If not certified, candidate must obtain certification prior to hire date.
- Strong safety record as well as a track record or producing efficient, quality work.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers and coworkers. Preferred:
- Previous experience in AMI installations or meter reading.
- Repetitive lifting up to 60lbs.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Forklift certified. (If not certified, candidate must obtain certification prior to hire date.)
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.