Jr. Planner - Corona, CA
Location: Corona, California
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring a Jr. Planner to our growing team!
The Jr. Planner will support Operations by scheduling new customer orders and stock item production and providing production schedule information and generating operations reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review MRP & generate shop orders as needed.
- Generate shop orders for both customer and stock item production.
- Establish a production schedule that meets customer needs and improves efficiencies in production.
- Monitor the daily schedule & coordinate updates and changes to the schedule.
- Demonstrated improvement to on time shipping performance.
- Issue daily OPSD on-time performance report.
- Release customer orders & stock replenishment shop orders to the production.
- Issue daily summary of the backlogs and breakout requested detail as required.
- Highlight conflicts in the schedule based on available capacity and resources.
- Enter production orders as needed and issue production schedule.
- Monitor and expedite the progress of both manufactured parts & customer orders based on their appropriate due dates.
- Work interdepartmentally to facilitate expedite requests.
- Knowledge of part/parts that will require special engineering, special purchased components, or special op-data to ensure that certain shop orders flow through the system correctly.
- Release customer orders truckload quantities if applicable.
- Reschedule CPSD, has responsibility to give a new customer schedule if they foresee a potential problem in the future that will force the original schedule to be missed.
Skills and Experience
- BS degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Member of APICS a plus.
- MRP - will have prior knowledge.
- SAP – knowledge of will be a plus for this position.
- Microsoft Power BI experience will be a plus for this position.
- Experience within a Materials/Production/Inventory Control department in a manufacturing facility.
- Must have above average Excel and PC knowledge.
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO).
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!