Senior Systems Analyst - St Louis, MO (Hybrid/Remote)
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
The role of the Sr. Systems Analyst is to independently lead Finance Controlling Module for SAP implementation project, and coordinate/complete Finance Controlling implementation related activities. This position will primarily focus on Finance Controlling implementation project activities but will also need to support production issues. Any exposure / experience with S/4 HANA is a plus. Other activities involved include:
- Master data maintenance
- Development of training materials and business process procedures
- Creation and maintenance of standardized forms and maintenance of the Forms Library
- Support of SAP FICO interfaces including bank interfaces
- Definition of business processes
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review existing business processes, and complete blueprint document
- Develop detailed project plan/tasks for FICO activities in coordination with business units
- Complete configuration activities, master data reconciliation/cleansing, load of master / transactional data and other related tasks associated with FICO implementation project
- Conduct training session including development of training materials
- Complete go-live cut-over activities and post go-live support issues
Post Production Support
- Support implementation activities including mock month end and first month end closing.
- Research and resolve issues identified in tickets.
- Resolve tickets within a reasonable timeframe to support excellence in customer service.
- Escalate issue to management as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Finance
- 3 to 5 years SAP Finance Controlling implementation experience.
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Controlling practices/procedures/business processes
- Strong Technical/Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Finance and Controlling SAP functionalities like General Ledger, Accounts Payables and Receivables including output/use taxes, Fixed Assets accounting, Cost Center Accounting, profit center accounting, Product cost accounting and manufacturing accounting,
- Proficiency in Finance integration with other modules MM/PP/SD, and logistics transactions
- Good knowledge of Controlling - Profitability Analysis (COPA)
- Knowledge of Hyperion / Vertex is preferable
- Responsible for planning / leading Finance Controlling activities related to SAP implementation project
- Ability to manage / coordinate implementation tasks with business associates
- Ability to meet timelines associated with various phases of SAP implementation project
- Willingness to learn additional Finance Controlling modules as they are implemented.
- Ability to work in a very detailed-oriented capacity.
- Must be highly self motivated and self-directed.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to build and maintain partnerships and good working relationship throughout Hubbell.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Ability to work with diverse groups and all levels of management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Able to speak and write fluent English.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete important time sensitive duties.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment, build rapport and fostering cooperative exchange.
- Requires 25%-40% travel. (Mainly to US and implementation sites)
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.