Marketing Intern (Part-Time) - Centralia, MO
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
Student Coop Opportunity beginning January 2023 through August 2023.
- Review and edit product information on company website
- Prepare marketing communications including social media posts, blogs, customer letters, product flyers, videos, training modules, and instruction manuals
- Assist Marketing Team with developing and steering NPD projects
- Assist with gathering marketing data including order and sales reports, VOC, market status, and competitor info
- Work with Engineering Team to confirm or determine product performance data
- Review Engineering Test Reports & help determine additional testing needs
- Assist with reviewing new marketing material for graphical layout, readability, compliance, and content
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.