Job Type: Not Specified
GAI-Tronics owned by Hubbell Incorporated, is the world's largest company focused on the communication needs of the world's industrial markets. Founded in 1946, GAI-Tronics' earliest products set the industry standard for durability and reliability. While maintaining our commitment to the principles of quality and customer service, today's GAI-Tronics aggressively applies leading edge technology to solve the world's most challenging communication needs, and is backed by stability, reputation, and financial strength of Hubbell Incorporated, a worldwide leader in electrical and electronic products. Standing behind all those accomplishments are our people. It is this talent that we consider to be our company's greatest asset.
3030 Kutztown Road
Reading, PA 19605
In addition to normal work assignments, water-spiders work with supervisors and group leaders to provide departmental support.
Duties and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supply production lines with all parts from supermarkets necessary to produce products.
- Support operators in the daily routine of building products by keeping all parts stocked and moving from one job to another.
- Responsibility for replenishing inventory levels of supermarket floor stock, and notifying group leader/supervisor of stock that is either low or out of stock.
- Responsible for replenishment of parts from warehouse stock.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards the company and its goals.
- Good overall knowledge of the production floor and the products that are made.
- Assist with cardboard and skid removal and overall housekeeping.
- Assist group leader or supervisor in setting up jobs if necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Requires good hand and eye coordination, finger dexterity, mobility
- Three or more years of previous assembly experience
- Must be able to distinguish and identify different components/part colors
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.