Senior Sales Enablement Associate
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Site Flexible
The Sr. Sales Enablement (SE) Associate creates the tools and materials needed to accelerate the velocity of productivity of the sales organization for prospecting and customer-facing interactions. The Sr. SE Associate works to understand Hubbell’s sales, expansion, upsell and cross-sell strategy and aligns sales assets, tools, and resources accordingly. The Sr. SE Associate reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and collaborates with the enterprise marketing team to integrate market/industry knowledge, and targeted persona data to gain share
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the sales teams have strong templates, assets, and training material to accelerate closing deals.
- Provides recommendations for processes and systems to access, track performance, and utilization of sales enablement tools and training.
- Partner Enterprise Marketing and Product Marketing teams to ensure common assets are available across all Hubbell solutions aligning with the key stages of the sales cycle.
- Help prioritize and align enablement needs by identifying sales and skill gaps and mapping creative content solutions to company priorities
- Create asset customization opportunities by building impactful, reusable content that is useful for all members of the team and is engaging for prospective and current clients
- Assist with determining metrics for assessing and tracking the level of customer engagement and impact of collateral and resources
- Streamline sales assets and materials creation process. This includes recommending and creating efficiencies in how the sales team request support, access content, refresh materials, and customization for their needs
- Maintain centralized, easily accessible content libraries (e.g., content management tool) where the sales team can search and leverage content and customize it as appropriate
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Sales Operations and Commercial Excellence teams to facilitate training and ensure support and best practices are shared across the enterprise
- As directed, manage small and large projects ranging from needs assessment, design, development, and content implementation to evaluations
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing content development or design, preferably with a focus on sales enablement
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of storyboarding; experience preferred
- Strong collaboration and prioritization skills to ensure objectives are met
- Experience with Workfront or other project management system tools preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with learning management software (e.g., BlueVolt) preferred
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.