Senior Manager, Supply Chain Systems - Somersworth, NH
Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Systems will have responsibility over the integration and execution of Supply Chain systems and processes for our ANSI Meters business. He/she will ensure the effective use of our systems, tools, and processes in order to allow for products to be delivered on time, at the right cost, and with excellent quality while supporting new product introductions. He/she must possess the expertise and knowledge to serve as the subject matter expert (SME) / power user for all Operations activities within the MRP system, working closely across the organization as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the development and delivery of the Supply Chain and Business Systems organizational vision and strategic objectives.
- Support development of medium & long term Supply-chain strategy
- Develop and manage Supply-Chain Key Performance Indicators
- Work to identify, develop and implement systemic reporting systems to improve operational effectiveness.
- Support supply chain data workstreams within SAP roll-out projects (data cleansing, migration, user training, etc.).
- Developing a continuous improvement mindset by constantly striving for ways to strengthen “end-to-end” process perspective for complex global supply chain processes.
- Update and develop documentation and procedures with a focus on operational efficiencies through data quality and process standardization.
- Serve as a functional expert for global supply chain master data.
- Work closely with the business leadership team with the preparation and presentation of the S&OP
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or supply chain operations
- 10+ years of materials, procurement and supply chain planning.
- Possess an excellent understanding of an ERP system dealing with but not limited to inventory control, supply/ demand allocation, warehousing, shipping / receiving systems.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact professionally with suppliers, customers (internal / external) and colleagues.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Capable of working closely with other functional departments to drive continuous improvements.
- JD Edwards and SAP experience.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.