Manager, Manufacturing Testing - Somersworth, NH
Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring a Manufacturing Test Manager to our growing team!
This position is responsible for the department of manufacturing test. This leader will facilitate and support the team responsible for all manufacturing testing related to Aclara products. You will also support and maintain business relationships of both domestic and international partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Aclara Design Engineering and Quality to identify process and product testability issues, (requirements, methods, and techniques) for new products, as well as for those that are currently in production.
- Oversee the implementation of test solutions for all manufacturing test processes at Aclara’s contract manufacturers, suppliers, third-party integrators, meter manufacturers and customer facilities.
- Develop and maintain customer configuration worksheet process.
- Document and report, on an ongoing basis, the progress and status of test process deployments, and test design and development projects to the Director of Manufacturing Operations and/or project team members.
- As member of different project teams, participate in a timely manner in the reporting and analysis of test process yields. Work closely with Engineering, Systems, Product Design and Quality groups in the evaluation of test processes results.
- Assist with company-wide continuous quality improvements by providing recommendations for enhancing related policies, procedures, methods, and products.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management
Skills and Experience
- Have led a team and provided day to day direction
- Possess 4-6 years of experience in team-based design and development in one or more of the following: PC based test equipment, Mechanical fixtures, Serial Port communications, digital and analog interface circuits, and control of power circuits.
- Knowledge of computer software development packages or equivalent programming experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PC based word processing and spreadsheet software package.
- Must be detail-oriented and can multitask
- Able to work well in a team environment requiring excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time.
We have a future to create, so join Aclara as we harness science and engineering to make a difference. We're at the intersection of communications, data technology, energy, and national resource engineering.
Over 800 energy and utility customers across the globe ask us to solve complex challenges from making the power grid smarter, to delivering clear water, to empowering their customers to conserve energy. We're a hardware, software, and network engineering company building new solutions to hard problems. We're big data gurus and in the field problem solvers.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us. We'll offer you a great work environment and competitive benefits such as medical, dental, and vision care, flex spending, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation, holiday and personal time, and we're committed to diversity and our veterans.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
130 Main St.
Somersworth, NH 03878
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!