Electrical Production Supervisor I - Knightdale, NC
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
PCX Corporation is the leading integrator of engineered and pre-fabricated electrical/mechanical systems for the modular data center, commercial and industrial markets. Our product offerings include but are not limited to Modular Data Centers, Power Equipment Centers, Custom Integrated Switchboards, and pre-manufactured indoor/outdoor electrical distribution centers. We are a 24-year-old privately held company that is seeking innovative and talented professionals to join our team. You can visit our website at www.pcxcorp.com for more information.
The Production Electrical Integration Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of
teams within PCX’s Electrical Integration department. Responsibilities include: assigning daily job
responsibilities to operating personnel; managing material and company equipment to meet the
customers’ specifications; meeting production schedules; training and developing integration teams to
enhance quality and efficiency; coordinating with other supervisors to assign resources based on
production priorities; and adhering to PCX’s company safety policies. Other responsibilities include
maximizing production throughput, maintaining quality standards and records, and continuously
improving to reduce costs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assign daily job responsibilities on a day-to-day basis to achieve production schedules and
- Responsible for training personnel in customer requirements, standard operating procedures,
- Ensure that all PCX standard operating procedures are followed to meet customer specifications
- Responsible for insuring quality standards are met and control plans followed with appropriate
- Work with team members to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Maintain housekeeping standards on a regular basis
- Minimize waste in raw materials and production hours by monitoring rework and labor
- Meet regularly with team members to discuss safety and production performance
- Time management responsibilities through payroll system (ADP)
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of Supervision experience in a non-union environment
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical drawings, specifications, and the NEC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 preferred
- Disciplined in 5S and lean six (6) sigma principles a plus
370 Spectrum Dr
Knightdale, NC 27545
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.