Human Resources Generalist - Aiken, SC
Location: Aiken, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
1850 Richland Avenue East
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
The Human Resources Representative supports the HR Department with recruiting, reporting, benefits, employee relations, training, HR system administration, relocations and time and attendance for the Aiken, SC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers recruitment process to include position and requisition creation, resume screening, interviewing, salary recommendation, offer letter approval, pre-employment background checks and drug screens, e-verify, and on-boarding of all new employees.
- Facilitate HR Presentations that include but not limited to new employee orientation, DDI courses, communication meetings, and other employee training classes.
- Complete the monthly headcount, termination, new hire, open position reports and additional reports as necessary.
- Responsible for HR reporting/surveys (EEO-1, AAP logs, and wage/benefits surveys). Prepares affirmative Action Plan and files all EEOC – related reports on a timely basis, and maintains adequate documentation, audit trail, and compliance with the record retention regulations.
- Facilitate employee recognition events, service awards, birthday recognition.
- Administer leave of absences such as FMLA and short-term disability.
- Administer employee relocation program.
- Assist with campus recruiting.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 3 -5 years of HR experience.
- Must be a self-directed, hands-on solid HR Generalist.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to maintain integrity in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong computer experience required, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- SAP and or ADP experience a plus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.