Human Resources Recruiter, Manufacturing Operations - Birmingham, AL
Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
1615 Moores St.
Leeds, AL 35094
The Human Resources Recruiter, Manufacturing Operations role is an exciting opportunity to be an essential part of the talent engine fueling our high-growth manufacturing operation’s hourly workforce in Leeds, AL (Greater Birmingham Area).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the recruitment process for all hourly recruiting efforts including: interviewing, applicant skills testing, salary recommendations, offer letters, coordinating pre-employment background checks, drug screens, new hire paperwork, e-verify, and on-barding of all new hourly employees.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state and national employment laws
- Maintain, set, and participate in interviews for all hourly open positions.
- Manage the weekly report and presentation for hourly staffing/turnover/retention.
- Support department and company-wide special projects.
- Ensure that all written documentation used in relation to human resources is in compliance with Company objectives, laws, and regulations
- Administer and interpret corporate guidelines for benefits and compensation.
- Conduct HR Presentations that include but not limited to: new employee orientation, communication meetings, and other employee training classes.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of high volume recruiting experience, preferably a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and challenging environment, self-motivated, problem solver, good time management skills and prioritize duties
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- HRIS and/or ATS experience
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.