Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Quality Team in maintaining site ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Oversee the Calibration program. Duties include maintaining the Calibration database, reviewing calibration data at CMs and issuing certifications.
- Develop an understanding of meter structure, manufacture, and testing.
- Create, improve, and maintain current database programs used for data acquisition.
- Perform critical data analysis, metric creation/tracking and assist with presentation of data to management
- Access and analyze manufacturing data as needed for customer or internal presentations.
- Review and approve LQD Failure Analysis results performed at Contract Manufacturers.
- Conduct and coordinate a weekly Continuous Improvement Quality meeting and manage/prioritize data gathered.
- Work with Product Service Team as interface on LQD decisions.
This is a hybrid technician position within the ANSI Meters Quality Assurance Group. Main responsibilities include tracking, managing, and reporting on Manufacturing, RMA and other Quality related data, oversight of the Calibration Program and assisting with overall maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Quality related and/or Data Analysis role
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI is very desirable
- Understanding of Quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and interpret data
- Communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail, efficiency, and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent judgement and manage multiple/changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com, Adobe and SAP is most beneficial.
- Internal Auditor certification and experience a plus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.