Production Control Supervisor - Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Founded in 1924, BURNDY manufactures electrical connectors and installation tooling and wiring accessory products for the commercial, industrial and the electric utility markets. We are world-renowned for our robust product lines, commitment to innovation and exceptional customer-centered service.
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Lead Production Planning Team ensuring that established goals and objectives are met or exceeded, focused on delivering top notch service to internal and external customers while working to reduce inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to the Production Control Team
- Direct production planners and scheduling activities, in order to exceed customer delivery requirements
- Project management such creating and maintaining work instructions, etc.
- Develop and distribute daily reports for Operations, Planning, and Leadership to drive necessary actions
- Interact with all departments as needed, including Sales, Customer Service, Engineering, Operations, etc…
- Backup Production Control Manager to include but not limited to attending, scheduling, and conducting meetings in their absence, when meeting conflicts occur or while offsite
- Other responsibilities and duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Two (2) years of supervisor experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- 4-year degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent work experience of 5 plus years in manufacturing
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.