Facilities Assistant- Janitor- Centralia, MO
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operator will operate a motorized sweeper, use hand broom, shovel or what ever tool that is needed to facilitate him in keeping his assigned area clean and orderly.
- Will be required to dispose of trash, waste, and etc. as instructed.
- Will be required to operate the cardboard bailer, cut tops out of barrels, sort metal shavings, periodically operate a forklift, and other miscellaneous work as assigned by his supervisor.
- Will be required to maintain the sweeper by cleaning, checking the oil, greasing and etc.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to perform work for a minimum of eight hours.
- Ability to walk, see, and have full use of both hands.
- Ability to perform numerous bending, shoveling, and stooping movements.
- Ability to lift a 50 lb. barrel from the floor to a height of 4 feet.
- These physical requirements are generalities and work may occasionally exceed the specified levels.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.