Planner II - Fenton, MO
Location: Fenton, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Killark is a leading manufacturer of electrical construction products for standard, and harsh and hazardous environments. Included are conduit raceway fittings, junction boxes, enclosures, lighting fixtures, plugs & receptacles, distribution equipment and standard and custom controls. Through continuous improvement and teamwork, Killark is committed to on-time error-free deliveries of products that meet the highest level of customer expectations. Located in St. Louis, Missouri, Killark is one brand in the Hubbell Electrical Products platform. For more information about Hubbell and Killark, refer to our website at http://www.hubbell.com.
2112 Fenton Logistics Park Blvd.
Fenton, MO 63026
As a Production Planner / Production Scheduler with Killark you will be responsible for monitoring inventory levels, regularly providing production status updates to management, and facilitating the timely delivery of products to customers. This role will work closely with our manufacturing facility in Mexico so Spanish language skills are a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a production planner.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.