Team Lead (Night Shift) - Rocky Mount, NC
Location: Rocky Mount
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
546 English Road
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
*This climate is not controlled*
Leads team in assigning duties and monitoring crew.
Shift Hours: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM or 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM
Monday - Friday
Some weekend work required
Pay $20.72/hr plus 10% shift premium ($2.07 per hour)
$1,000.00 retention bonus paid at 100 days of employment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice and promote safety at all times.
- Sets up, instructs, and maintains the workflow of the team.
- Checks and inspects work of team.
- Provides support to team, supplies team with needed materials, monitors daily work.
- Provides training on work instructions. Trains all new employees on job duties.
- Assists supervisor in daily activities.
- Recognize and report any safety problems, hazards, accidents, and incidents to supervisor or anyone in management.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to utilize hand tools, power drills, power tools, sprayers, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to spend most of the shift on your feet.
- Ability to perform in extreme conditions.
- Ability to work around chemicals
- Ability to be respirator fit tested, and comfortable wearing breathing apparatus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.