Financial Analyst Intern (Summer 2023) - Hamilton, OH
Job Type: Not Specified
The Hubbell Summer Internship Program is a 12-week program providing students the opportunity to gain corporate experience, learn about all aspects of our business, and prepare students with the kind of experience needed to have a rewarding career at Hubbell.
Benefits of a Hubbell Internship:
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s)
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment
- Develop technical skills specific to your major
- Provides opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business
- End of summer presentation to the local management team
Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015.
The Financial Analyst Intern position offers a variety of opportunities including supporting the organization in the development and implementation of their current plans. Opportunities can vary from financial metrics and process improvement. Financial Analyst Interns will typically support one or more experienced finance teams in performance of assignments, spend time shadowing actual operations, and have unique assignments that support the day-to-day operations of the Finance and/or Accounting department. Interns may perform and/or participate in additional activities/events which will help them build a strong network within the Hubbell community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Light Industrial Financial Analyst Intern key responsibilities include:
- Financial metric and process improvement tracking for Light Industrial Business Unit.
- Standardization of business reporting across business unit.
- Potential analysis of sourcing/capital opportunities.
- Helps with completion of control activities/SOX certification and application across business unit.
Skills and Experience:
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited university working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or related degree
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.