Human Resources Representative
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring a HR Representative to join our growing team!
The HR Representative will focus on high volume recruiting and generalist activities assisting the Human Resource Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure positive/proactive candidate correspondence.
- Hold external and internal recruiting events (Job Fairs) in preparation and support for hourly positions.
- Community Engagement to attract talent
- Ad-hoc reporting from applicant tracking system.
- Other duties may include: creating offer letters and managing the initial phase of onboarding processes (scheduling background checks, drug screens, facilitating new hire paperwork, I-9 validation, and data entry into HRIS database).
- Support HR and the local management team in scheduling interviews, posting jobs, interviewing and coordinating logistics relating to the hiring process.
- Manage candidate and requisition updates in the applicant tracking system appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Creating and posting job requisitions.
- Coordinating interviews schedules, manage any schedule changes and modify accordingly.
- Schedule all post interview debrief meetings with the appropriate members of the recruitment team.
- Communicate directly with candidates and coordinate the interview process
Skills and Experience
- College degree in Business, HR or a related field preferred.
- 1 to 2 years previous administrative experience supporting HR or Recruitment teams strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Proven organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast paced, team environment.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers. Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.