Warehouse Associate II
Location: Arden, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
20 Glenn Bridge Rd
Arden NC 28704
The role of the Warehouse Associate II is to load and unload trailers, operate the diesel yard truck, and move trailers where needed. This role also operates equipment (Pallet Jacks, Forklifts, etc.) within the warehouse walls to move and shift products and build customer orders. All customer orders are loaded onto delivery trucks to be delivered to customer locations. Our Warehouse Associates are a key component in providing excellent service to our customers and in getting our variety of products in the hands of our consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate cross dock shipments and information flow
- Deliver inbound Federal Express, Rapid Parcel Systems, etc. material to all Divisions
- Provide liaison between receiving department and truck drivers
- Operate diesel yard truck as required
- Operate forklift or other material handling equipment safely and efficiently and assist in the loading of merchandise moving into and out of the warehouse as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse. Conduct operations in a safe manner.
- Assist with daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and other material handling equipment
- Ensure paperwork is completed appropriately and handled accurately
- Lift up to 50 lbs. of product safely and repetitively
- Perform miscellaneous activities as directed by your manager to efficiently support the warehouse operation.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
Skills and Experience
- Fork Lift Certified
- Valid and current Driver’s license
- SAP knowledge
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.