Human Resources Intern (Summer 2023) - Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Founded in 1924, BURNDY manufactures electrical connectors and installation tooling and wiring accessory products for the commercial, industrial and the electric utility markets. We are world-renowned for our robust product lines, commitment to innovation and exceptional customer-centered service.
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Work alongside and learn from credentialed and experienced HR professionals in all aspects of the HR function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining all personnel/benefits files
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating various employee activities
- Responsible for the coordination of the Uniform program
- Shared responsibility for conducting all union employee orientation
- Assist the department as needed in all functions including recruiting, onboarding, screening, etc.
- Participate in all Corporate led training initiatives
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information and work independently by taking full ownership of projects from start to finish
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to fulfill internship hours and work as scheduled by the Company
- No benefits will be provided in this position
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.