Customer Service Rep III - Lenoir City, TN
Location: Lenoir City, Tennessee
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
3621 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
Builds and maintains relationship with customer. Act as the HPS lead to organize and prepare quotation proposals and review customer orders for acceptance. Coordinate technical and commercial requirements. Provide support and back up to field sales and customers on product needs. Be the first point of contact for the customers. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Research and resolve Accounts Receivable issues, investigate and resolve issues related to return goods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own a set of accounts or territory with the objective of providing outstanding service.
- Review quotation requests promptly, secure competitive feedback as available, and if applicable submit quotation requests to the BU’s with pertinent comments.
- Organize and review all bids with special, non-standard commercial bid requirements (i.e.; terms and conditions, warranty clauses). Recommend HPS modifications and obtain approvals.
- Work as a liaison among Engineering, Marketing, and Field Sales, and HPS customer’s regarding product requirements, application questions, and problems.
- Prepare final quotation to customers, including organizing commercial and technical requirements.
- Identifies and grows opportunities within account base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Oversee review of purchase orders to be certain requirements are adequately defined and documented; differences are resolved prior to order entry and HPS has the capability to meet contractual requirements.
- Discuss important quotations, significant purchase orders, returned goods requests and any other important transactions with CSS, TM and RVP.
- Coordinate resolution to customer complaints, warranty replacements, return goods and any discrepancies.
- Resolve credit and accounts receivable issues.
Skills and Experience
Ability to travel on business related trips; ability to move to various locations within the Company; ability to communicate; ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment as required.
BA/BS in Business or Marketing related fields and 2-4 years customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.