Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell’s Enterprise Marketing (HEM) Marketing Specialist acts as a business partner to businesses/brands serving the Leeds, Alabama location. They work with General Managers, product managers and sales leaders to support a marketing plan in support of the business’ growth objectives and work with HEM to execute against that plan. Marketing Specialists serve as trusted advisors to business leaders - understanding their suite of brands/products and markets supporting their needs at all phases of the product life cycle from inception through retirement.
The Marketing Specialist liaises between their clients and cross-functional HEM teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of a holistic marketing approach to position Hubbell and its brands and products to be market leaders.
The Marketing Specialist is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures and relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with business and sales leaders and serve as the primary point of HEM team contact for them.
- Work with management to make recommendations for a communication cadence with business and sales leaders, as well as program additions, adjustments based on the competitive landscape and metrics.
- Work hand-in-hand with project manager and HEM shared services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of HEM solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to key stakeholders
- May make recommendations, forecast and track key account metrics, including effective deployment of marketing budgetsDevelop a trusted advisor relationship with business and sales leaders and serve as the primary point of HEM team contact for them
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field of study
- Proven marketing, account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on their needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.