Order Processing Coordinator I - Largo, FL
Location: Largo, Florida
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
6190 118th Ave N.
Largo, FL 33773
Responsible to prepare quotations, review/process orders, generate sales leads, respond to customer requests, follow-up on progress of prospective sales. Provide support for Regional Sales Application Managers, Sales Representatives, and other Product Management/Customer Technical Service (CTS) personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate the gathering of all relevant information required to formulate and submit
- responses to customer quotation requests.
- Prepare quotations and process sales orders entered primarily for Controls, and support Relays as required.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of our production and delivery schedules.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Company ERP system.
- Order product demos for qualified customers on request.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Comply with all work rules including but not limited to, the Company's safety and attendance policies.
Skills and Experience
- Marketing, Business, or Technical degree or four years’ equivalent work experience with similar products/industry.
- Proficient with previous, and current versions of the Full Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
- Processing worksheets are maintained in Microsoft Excel.
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.