Product Specialist (NPX) - Leeds, AL
Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
As a Product Specialist (NPX), you will provide support of Outside Plant (OSP) products used in Telecommunication and Electric Utility applications.
What You Will Do
- Technical Support:
- You will provide technical support to customers and internal teams, such as sales and engineering, regarding the products you are promoting. This will require a strong understanding of the technical specifications, features, and benefits of the products.
- Sustaining Efforts:
- You will be responsible for the ongoing promotion and sales of the products you are marketing. This will involve developing and executing marketing campaigns, attending trade shows and conferences, and working with sales teams to develop sales strategies.
- Pricing and Technical Data:
- You will prepare pricing and technical data for quotations and new product development efforts. This will require you to analyze market trends, competitive products, and customer requirements to ensure that your products are priced competitively and offer the features and benefits that customers are looking for.
- Liaison and Coordination:
- You will serve as a liaison and coordinate between engineering, manufacturing, and sales. This will require you to work closely with internal teams to ensure that the products you are promoting meet customer needs and are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or other technical field.
- Experience with electrical and/or mechanical technical products and markets would be helpful but not required.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and appreciation of deadlines is essential.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.