Production Supervisor-1 shift - Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial, and utility applications. Burndy is a proud member of the Hubbell family.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- 401k plan with up to 7% employer match
- Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Vacation, and Paid Holidays
Burndy Littleton is in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. The White Mountains region offers visitors one memorable experience after another: hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, boating and so much more!
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
As a Production Supervisor, you will play a critical role on the Production team. You will lead a dynamic team of 20-30 Associates and Leads while managing operations and driving metrics in critical areas on the manufacturing floor.
1st shift – Monday – Friday, 630 AM to 4 PM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a robust and motivated production team capable of consistently delivering high-quality products against aggressive production targets.
- Ensure quality standards are being met throughout the entire production process.
- Production Supervisors are responsible for various Environmental Health, and Safety (EHS) assurance functions, including ensuring their teams’ safety training is current, documenting EHS incidents, proactively correcting workplace hazards in the areas, and empowering others to improve operations continuously.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience managing teams of people in a high-volume manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to work with and develop production performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety, throughput, costs).
- Communicate using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluent with standard MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.