IT Product Owner - Salesforce.com - Shelton, CT (Hybrid)
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
This role can sit in Hubbell offices in Greenville (SC), Shelton (CT) or St. Louis (MO).
As a Salesforce.com Product Owner, you will lead the product intake, backlog prioritization, strategy and overall technical roadmap of the Salesforce.com platform across the enterprise. In this role, you will work closely with various partners across IT, business functions, and business unites to develop the overall salesforce.com technical roadmap, provide high level solution designs, and ensure successful project execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with business and functional stakeholders to develop technology roadmap that aligns with the business goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and manage detailed business requirements.
- Define and prioritize the salesforce.com product backlog based on business value and stakeholder feedback.
- Collaborate with development teams and other IT teams (enterprise architecture, etc.) to ensure solution designs follow enterprise standards.
- Align solutions with industry standards and best practices.
- Provide management of both the internal Salesforce.com development team and development partners assigned to the program.
- Partner closely with the IT PMO organization to ensure that the proper IT project execution tollgates and frameworks are being utilized.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on the status of projects and overall health of the platform.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to enhance the overall Salesforce.com platform.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on Salesforce.com projects in the capacity of solution architecture, project management, product owner or other related role.
- Knowledge of working with Product Centric / Agile planning tools.
- Product Owner Certification, PMP, and/or Agile Certification preferred.
- Salesforce.com Admin and/or developer certifications preferred.
- Passion for driving strong product centric and agile delivery mindset that can drive change within an organization.
- Ability to apply LEAN thinking into overall solution approach.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, locations, and skillsets.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.