2nd Shift Production Supervisor- Lenoir City, TN
Location: Lenoir City, Tennessee
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell is seeking a Production Supervisor to lead and direct the 2nd Shift Production Team in Lenoir City, TN. (Monday thru Thursday 4pm to 2:30am, ability to work overtime Friday and Saturday, additional compensation for overtime hours).
The Production Supervisor is responsible for all production, quality, production efficiency, employee performance and safety of assigned manufacturing department(s).
All internal candidates please notify your manager when applying.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and directing production team to ensure production goals are met.
- Responsible for employee retention,
- Provide employee coaching and development.
- Ensure schedule adherence.
- Supervise departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to operations manager.
- Perform accident investigations; recommend actions to prevent reoccurrences of problems.
- Facilitate cross training.
- Spend 80% of shift on the production floor.
- Ability to plan over a 30-day time span and prepare action plans to achieve results.
- Monitor and maintain attendance records in E-time.
- Inventory management and production recording in SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working in Assembly area with monthly shipping goals.
- Works with shipping and receiving coordinators.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience supervising/leading a team.
- Must have previous manufacturing / production experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Kaizen & Lean training desired.
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Able to work ; with flexibility to work overtime.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
2911 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.