Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
3008 Mine Rd, Fredericksburg, Va
Aclara, a Hubbell company, is looking for a Full-Time Materials Handler to ensure smooth operations of all warehouse activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Participate in the daily warehouse operations and activities, including the efficient receipt, documentation, storage, safety, and distribution of inventory.
- Ensure productivity targets are met.
- Operate automated store and retrieval systems.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 60lbs.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in warehousing environment.
- Knowledge of safety processes for handling related warehousing activities.
- Strong safety record as well as a record of accomplishment for producing efficient, quality work.
- Previous experience in AMI (Automated Metering Infrastructure) installations or meter reading.
- Forklift certification may be required. If not certified, the candidate must be able to acquire certification before hire date.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.