Production Supervisor - Machine Shop (2nd Shift)
Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
We are hiring a Mold Shop Supervisor to our growing team, at our Oklahoma City, OK location.
The Supervisor directs and assists activities of workers engaged in maintaining mold shop equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and manage the mold shop activities necessary to meet safety requirements, production schedules and cost objectives.
- Execute the hiring, development, evaluation and termination, if necessary, of all mold shop personnel.
- Execute plans for additional equipment and improved processes when required.
- Determine need for repair or replacements of equipment, etc
- Attend monthly safety meetings to ensure that all safety issues with molds are addressed.
- Identify critical operations and develop preventative maintenance programs to perform scheduled maintenance and inspection of mold shop equipment.
- Request needed supplies for mold shop equipment maintenance and repair.
- Operate fork truck as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!
This position is located at our Oklahoma City, OK location at 6801 S. Sunnylane Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73139.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.