Machine Operator / Lincoln - 1st Shift
Location: Lincoln, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
34 Bern Dibner Dr.
Lincoln, NH 03251
Operates a multiple of production machines such as saws, presses, drills, and other hand and/or powered equipment, as well as automatic presses and similar equipment which may require raw material to be loaded onto stock reels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pushes button, interrupts electrical eyes, and/or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting job.
- Works from operation sheets, prints written work instructions, and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- May flatten, pierce, stamp, drill, or chamfer work pieces.
- Assembles and/or sorts work pieces.
- Performs minor machine adjustments and maintenance such as oiling machines, dies or work pieces.
- Performs own material handling and lifting of tote pans.
- Reports job operations/activities on daily labor ticket and count slip.
- Is responsible for the quality of product produced from operations they perform.
- Keeps assigned area clean at all times.
- Performs other related work as required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.