Machine Operator (ENCAP)
Location: Greenville, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate injection molding machine, per requirements of the print specifications and shop order.
- Adhere to all safety regulations for the safety of self and others.
- Assure that machine is operated with proper mold, and at proper temperature.
- Perform at a level to maintain production standards.
- May be required to work at any workstation to meet production requirements.
- Inspect product to assure continued conformance to specifications.
- When required, performs rework to nonconforming product.
- Completes all documentation associated with the operation.
- Maintains the workstation area in a clean and orderly condition.
- May be required to train any new employee assigned to the area.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Communicate efficiently with other shifts on any problems and troubleshooting
Skills and Experience
Language Skills - Good communication skills are key. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical Skills- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Experience working with consolidations
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.