Sales Support Specialist - Manchester, NH
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Duties and Responsibilities
Business Unit New Product Development
- Develop a strategy to help improve TTM (time to market) of NPD Launch Support material.
- Ensure Launch material is complete in tandem with phase 3 – 4 NPD completion timing.
- Create disciplined approach to ensure awareness of NPD with Hubbell VPSA’s, Light Industrial sales team, as well as HUS and HES teams as applicable.
- Act as BURNDY SME for all product launch activities working in conjunction and coordinating with HEM as required.
- Maintain the Contractor Alliance program.
Master Catalog/PIM Data
- Develop best in class upgrade/update to the BU’s Master Catalog/Website
- Maintain Electronic and Digital catalog to mirror the BU’s changing landscape of products.
Independently drive programs to increase awareness of select product lines (focus/product spotlights)
- Maintain a steady cadence of product awareness efforts, including products with historically low sales but high potential for future growth.
- Develop and drive expectations with product managers to provide product spotlight suggestions.
Manage BU efforts to increase social media
- Develop a plan to increase the BU’s social media activity, increase “google footprint” and sustain or improve traction with SEO (search engine optimization)
- Maintain a constant stream of content online with agreed cadence with product managers and stakeholders
Education, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Associate’s degree from accredited college or university
- 5-10 yrs. related experience and/or training
- Solid knowledge of BURNDY products and attributes
- Expertise in PIM (Product Information Management System/STEP, SAP, and E/Digital Catalog building and maintenance experience.
- Expertise in Desktop publishing programs – Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.