Planner - Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Founded in 1924, BURNDY manufactures electrical connectors and installation tooling and wiring accessory products for the commercial, industrial and the electric utility markets. We are world-renowned for our robust product lines, commitment to innovation and exceptional customer-centered service.
BURNDY offers a wide range of health and welfare, incentive and educational opportunities that have earned us a reputation as one of the leading employers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, dental and vision insurance, a Retirement savings plan, Time away from work and more!
1 week of sick time, 3 weeks of vacation, Burndy t-shirts, quarterly attendance bonus $300, Sign-on bonus $1000!
We also offer great opportunities for Professional development and training: Leadership Development Program, Project management training, Six Sigma training and more!
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
A Production Control Planner schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to drive production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify work order packets firmed to go to the factory floor.
- Verify that correct drawings, all materials available and the correct due date.
- Notify Purchasing, if needed, on any and all purchasing problems.
- Respond to Customer Service for lead time requests as requests come in.
- Daily – resolve floor problems with job quantity, rejects, missing prints, missing parts, etc.
- Monitor and re-promise customer orders when due dates will be missed and advise Customer Service of any changes.
- Work with Operations Manager on delinquency list.
- Conduct meetings with Operation Manager and Production Lead persons to review delinquency list weekly.
- Use meeting to resolve any known re-promises or manufacturing issues needing discussion.
- Aged WIP and job balances
- Review weekly production schedule with production supervisors
Skills and Experience
Four year degree preferably in an analytical field such as business, economics, etc. (Or equivalent work experience and education)
Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
Ability to work with variety people and departments to improve the flow of product and delivery for the customer.
Attention to detail and ability to quickly respond to multiple requests in a timely manner.
Ability to work hours as needed to support production and delivery to customers.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.