Machine Shop Operator #3 - Mayville, WI
Location: Mayville, Wisconsin
Job Type: Not Specified
Gleason Reel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the production of industrial duty products for cable & hose management, mobile electrification and industrial workplace solutions. In February of 1996, Gleason Reel was acquired by Hubbell Inc., and became part of the Hubbell Electrical Systems Group. Along with Hubbell standards, our world-renowned brand names include: Gleason® Reels, Festoons and Conductor Bars, PowerTrak® Cable Carriers, as well as Qualtech® Document Stands which are sold under Hubbell Workplace Solutions® division.
600 South Clark Street
Mayville WI 53050
Perform production work on a variety of machines including NC/CNC machines loading and unloading parts and basic inspection to insure quality of the parts. Will not be responsible for set up or programming of the machines. Will have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to advance to Machine Shop Operator #2 classification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of the parts produced.
- Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding.
- Maintain simple reports on productivity, quality and safety.
Skills and Experience
- Physically able to do work requiring frequent standing, bending and lifting up to 30 lbs. frequently.
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple Production reports.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines and inspect parts.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.