Who are we?
What are we looking for in a LiveTiles employee?
A good employee focuses on the people using the products we make: the quality of their experience, and the impact of what they build.
They choose the simplest path possible to solve problems and use their creativity to think of better ways to do things.
They enjoy being part of a dynamic team and communicate across the organization with clarity, respect, and a bit of fun.
They recognize that we all spend a lot of our time at work so it might as well be a good place to be with a bunch of people you like spending time with!
Why work for us?
- 100% Pay equality
- Very flexible working conditions
- Working day to day on software products that our users love and makes a difference to their organizations
- A flat organization structure that provides the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the LiveTiles business, not just your day job
- The freedom to suggest/recommend new ways of doing things and have them seriously considered
- Opportunities for travel (interstate and overseas)
- The opportunity to be involved in our voluntary activities in schools where we train/mentor students in creative problem solving and design thinking.
Meet some of our team
What's it like to work inside an Australian company headquartered in the cultural capital of the world - New York City? Co-founders Karl Redenbach (CEO) and Peter Nguyen-Brown (CXO) and the people who make it happen share what drives the company, its values and why there is joy to be had in what you do for a living.