Executive Assistant - Microsoft Store
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Dallas, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Detroit, Michigan, Durham, North Carolina, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Hartford, Connecticut, Houston, Texas, Indianapolis, Indiana, Irvine, California, Kansas City, Missouri, Los Angeles, California, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mountain View, California, Nashville, Tennessee, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Portland, Oregon, Redmond, Washington, San Antonio, Texas, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, St. Louis, Missouri, Tampa, Florida, Tempe, Arizona, Washington, District of Columbia, Woodbridge Township, New Jersey
Job Type: Full time
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant. The GM and team are looking for an experienced Executive Assisant to provide support for both our GM, as well as the day-to-day operations of our team. The ideal candidate will be able to manage an exciting set of broad-reaching priorities, anticipate and remove roadblocks, make timely decisions, and proactively identify areas to help support the business.
What our team offers
We are a customer-focused team that encourages a diverse & inclusive culture. We are respectful, collaborative, accountable and approach work with a fun, positive attitude. The right candidate can expect to have opportunities for career growth and development.
How you can make an impact
- Work independently, be self-motivated and action-oriented
- Work effectively under pressure within shortened time constraints; act with appropriate urgency and willingly make course corrections as needed in response to changing work situations.
- Lead with positivity, inclusiveness, growth mindset and possess a team-oriented outlook
- Communicate professionally at all times, even in challenging situations.
- Be able to execute in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at once
- Possess solid project-management and problem-solving skills with a creative approach towards solving day to day complexities
- Work successfully in a global team environment, building effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, accommodating work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals
- Calendar Management: End-to-end management of a complex GM calendar utilizing a strong attention to accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution, and alignment to priorities and commitments - all resulting in the leader staying focused on their business priorities, working efficiently, and being fully prepared.
- Rhythm of Business: Partner with leader and Business Manager on management of Rhythm of Business calendar and preparing and or coordinating internal and external engagements and communications as required. Plan and execute meetings, events, off sites, morale activities, and partnerships both inside Microsoft and external with partners.
- Prioritization and Planning: Assist the team in driving results by ensuring that the leader and teams spend time on the most important priorities, use meeting time well with agendas and explicit meeting goals, and build work-back schedules into calendars. Use judgement and familiarity with team goals to make sure that the leader is spending their time wisely.
- Culture and Community Building: Craft fun & engaging team experiences to ensure employees continue to feel connected.
- Budget & Expense Management: Maintain understanding of the team budget, including Purchase Orders and expenses. Purchase equipment, services, and supplies. Create purchase orders. Prepare expense reports for VP and interim approve expense reports for team with a strong understanding of compliancy.
- Resource Management: Contribute to and oversee planning, tracking, maintenance, and adjustment of equipment and inventory.
- Travel Coordination: Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel plans end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of logistics and itineraries.
- Collaboration & Partnership: Collaborate and partner with support staff across the DAP organization to ensure consistent experiences and contribute to the administrative community.
- Team Operations: Ensure compliance of the company’s operational policies and procedures, external vendor staff process, goods/services procurement, team space, and team aliases.
- 5+ years of high level Administrative, Business Support, or customer service experience in an environment with an emphasis on scheduling meetings/events, travel management, and administration work for executive/upper-level management
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft productivity tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint AND experience using OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, or similar collaboration tools.
The hourly range for this role in the state of Colorado is from $33.18 to $43.06. At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.